If you are looking for a great Workshop, about health and wellness through Jesus Christ, join us if you are in the Atlanta area. Contact me here to sign up. To join this study in another state, please click here to find a Whole In My Heart workshop in your are.
Need for Program: What’s in your heart? A lot of holes? Let Jesus do the repairs that he needs to make. He’s got all the right tools to repair those holes to make you whole in your heart! Chronic conditions such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other lifestyle-related illnesses can often be linked to holes in the heart that need to be repaired. When we are bleeding out, we tend to fill those holes with some pretty nasty stuff, but Jesus can chisel away at all that stuff and repair the damage and seal it with His redemptive love. Many people cannot fulfill their life purpose because of stress related health issues. Whole In My Heart assists you to connect your mind, body and spirit, with the mind of Christ to heal from the inside out.
Purpose of the Workshop: To saturate your mind with God’s truth to bring about transformation in your life that will improve whole person health, repair holes in your heart, and assist you in bringing glory to God through your life, as you embrace His way in your life so that you may advance His kingdom.
- Become aware of the connection between stress, relationship issues and health, and the benefits you’ll gain by making healthier choices in these areas.
- Embrace Biblical and medically-sound knowledge on how to live in a right relationship with God, a healthy relationship with your self and loving relationships with others.
- Knowledge on how to develop healthier beliefs, attitudes and habits will also be addressed.
- Demonstrate the ability to make the desired changes noted in your personal growth plan through the application and practice of biblical, nutritional, and medical principles.
- Receive encouragement from your facilitator and share your experience with others to reinforce new habits.
Length of Program: 1/2 day
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org