2021 brings new opportunity for “No more Bandaids.” I am excited to announce the following:
- For 2021, I will be producing a series of short video clips, showing my followers nutritious cooking tips.
- We will continue our regular blog posts, working with clients on personalized nutrition plans, teaching wellness classes at assisted living facilities, community centers, group classes in private homes, on-line through zoom, and will be launching several social media campaigns.
- I will continue to be a juicing mentor on the Joe Cross Community Juicing group for individuals who want to begin a healthy lifestyle through juicing.
- I will be partnering with Faith and Health Connection as a blogger and as a Faith and Health Ambassador volunteer, working with Dale Fletcher, founder of the organization, doing a variety of things to promote health and wellness from a spiritual perspective in the world. I am very excited to be working with Dale, as he was the person who enabled me to begin my health ministry over seven years ago, through his Faith and Health Ambassador certificate training program.. The principles he teaches in his curriculum entitled Pathway 2 Wholeness is amazing and life changing!
- I was asked to be a regularly featured volunteer writer for Ms. Jamie Gaddy, of Homeschool.com. Homeschooling.com serves the homeschooling community through a variety of different, encouraging and informative blog posts, curriculum information, printables, lists of opportunities for homeschoolers within different areas, and much, much more. Through my posts, I will share on a variety of topics while always incorporating health, wellness, and nutrition into the mix with a Christian perspective. Jamie’s ministry has been a blessing to me as I was wanting to stay connected to the homeschooling community after teaching my own kids for so many years.
- Wayne Odom, of Sure Connextions, A Christian workplace networking group, has asked me to bring health and wellness information, to the market place, through group breakout sessions, after bi-monthly meetings, during this unprecedented time. I was honored to accept and look forward to our first meeting later this month. Wayne has touched many lives through Sure Connextions and has helped professionals stay connected to Jesus Christ during some rough times in their careers and in their lives. His ministry has grown and is now taking a new turn utilizing technology to reach an even wider audience, during COVID-19. We’d love to have you join us!
- I’m so excited to be partnering with Vicki Morton, who has developed a visionary group of women called, Be Inspired Look Inspired, Feel Inspired. Through this wonderful partnership with my friend, Vicki, I will be sharing health and wellness information throughout the year with her wonderful group of women! My hope is that many women who have struggled with chronic mental and physical issues, especially during COVID, will find relief as I teach them how to develop a personal health vision for their lives.
- Last, but not least, I am honored to continue working with one of my very best friends, Patricia Holbrook, of Soaring with Him Ministries, as their Marketing Director. It is my desire this year to see the spiritual health of women flourish like never before through Patricia’s Bible Study entitled “Twelve Inches”, and through her Soaring with Him blog where she writes encouraging articles to inspire Christians everywhere to keep the faith and keep serving our Lord Jesus Christ! Soaring with HIm is a discipleship ministry that has touched my life in so many ways and allowed me to utilize my gifts and talents in the marketing industry for the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.